ATLANTA, GA (June 3, 2020) – We announced the debut of a new portable sound booth: the VISO Booth (Vocal ISOlation Booth).
In this new expansion of products aimed at improving vocal recording, GIK Acoustics introduces the VISO Booth (Vocal ISOlation Booth), setting the standard for affordable, portable vocal booths because it uses the same high-quality ECOSE® technology used in our patented room treatments, where vocal shields commonly use thin foam which leaves the low-mid
The VISO Booth is perfect for singers, songwriters, voice actors, voice-over artists, YouTube content creators, and podcasters looking to significantly improve recording quality.
Available worldwide in one design using an aesthetic pattern similar to the Alpha 1D in blonde wood veneer and GIK’s standard black fabric underneath.
- Portable – the VISO booth can be used in any environment
- Compatible – it’s easy to install on a standard 5/8′′ straight microphone stand. Mic stand not included.
- Versatile – it can be used on a desktop (used without stand on desktop).
- Expertly Designed – It uses the same high-quality ECOSE® technology used in our patented room treatments, where others use thin foam which does not absorb the same troublesome low-mid frequencies.
- Effective – There is plenty of absorption surface area for effective low-mid absorption to reduce boominess or muddiness in your recordings.
- Affordable – It’s a great solution for anyone looking to improve their vocal recordings, and it works in conjunction with our acoustic treatments for even better results.
- Standard size – Two 16.5′′ x 11.5′′ x 1.5′′ panels joined to form 162′′ triangular area
- Weight: 10 lbs
The slim and lightweight design makes the VISO Booth versatile enough to take with you anywhere, and adds aesthetic to any environment.
Designer Tips: The Significance of “Clouds” with Mike Major
When people reach out to us at GIK for acoustic advice, we never have any [...]
Designer Tips: The Importance of Coverage Area with James Lindenschmidt
The most important factor in acoustic treatment performance is coverage area. Or more specifically, the [...]
Designer Tips: Home Theaters and Acoustic Balance with John Dykstra
Without fail, one of the first things our clients say to us when we begin [...]
Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale 2021
GIK Acoustics Releases Stylish Vocal Isolation Booth
ATLANTA, GA (June 3, 2020) – We announced the debut of a new portable sound [...]
New Thicknesses for DecoShapes Hexagon Acoustic Panels
We have just introduced more thicknesses for our DecoShapes Hexagon acoustic panels. From thin 1 [...]
GIK Giveaway Summer Photo Contest 2021
The GIK Acoustics Summer Giveaway Photo Contest 2021 invited customers to submit photos illustrating how [...]
Speaker Placement: How far from the wall should I place my speakers?
There’s a lot of confusion surrounding speaker placement. In truth, the optimal speaker setup is [...]