Tri-Trap Corner Bass Trap FEATURES:
- Designed to fit in any corner
- Able to support up to 22.5 kgs in weight
- Top and bottom available in three colours: white vinyl, black vinyl, or Beech veneer
- standard size: 600mm tall x 585 mm front
- weight: 6 kg
- can be custom sized to fit your specifications
- RANGE LIMITER options
- FULL RANGE – without a membrane, bass traps are broadband
- RANGE LIMITER – with a membrane, bass traps absorb even lower frequencies while the membrane has less effect absorbing upper frequencies
- optional built-in Scatter Plate for an even balance of absorption, diffusion, and scattering
- available in 9 standard Camira Cara fabric colors
- additional Camira Cara and Camira Lucia fabric choices available
- absorption material.
Many studios, home theaters and listening rooms make do with foam wedges in corners which are unattractive and far less efficient in sound wave absorption than acoustic panels. Our dedicated sound engineers have developed a more attractive and effective product – the GIK Acoustics TRI-TRAP Corner Bass Trap.
The Tri-Trap is one of our most effective bass traps and takes up far less floor space. Constructed with a solid core of absorption material, the Tri-Trap is a freestanding triangular prism able to hold up to 22.5 kgs in weight. The Tri-Trap’s clean, professional design means it does not have to be mounted to the wall or corners and is stackable for floor-to-ceiling coverage.
The Tri-Trap, like all GIK Acoustics bass traps, was lab tested at the prestigious Riverbank Acoustical Laboratory and showed to have true effects at 50Hz and below. The Tri-Trap has been effectively designed to absorb more low end, but also does an excellent job of absorbing the high end, creating smooth sound absorption from 50 Hz to 5000 Hz. Installing our Tri-Traps will result in a beautifully balanced room that will suit even the most critical listener. Click HERE to see the Tri-Trap Product Video.